Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Justin changed me.

   "I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me." -Justin Bieber 
   When listening to music, when playing the instruments I love, I feel that I am in a another world. I feel like there is not a worry in the world, that my mind is totally focused on the sounds I am listening to. Music has saved me and been there for me when people weren't. Playing the piano and the guitar has been a passion of mine for years. It's something I love to do. I started playing the piano when I was about six years old and guitar when I was twelve. Many different artists have inspired me in many different ways. Justin Bieber has made a huge impact in my life because he made me realize to never give up and keep doing what you love. When listening to his music, especially the song Love Yourself it makes me want to play even more. I have always enjoyed singing and song writing. I have written many songs throughout my life and Justin has made me realize to keep going and not to stop. Playing different instruments can be very hard at times and confusing but I love what I do. When I listen to music it changes my whole perspective about things and can put me in a totally different mood.

I think Justin has made a huge impact on this century as well. He has won numerous fan-voted awards, including American Music Award for Artist of the Year in 2010 and 2012. Justin has gone through some rough patches in his life and has hit rock bottom but then has brought himself right back up to the top. Justin has taught me to not listen to what other people think and just do what I want. His music puts me in a better mood. His music motivates me to play piano and guitar. I play and listen to all his songs. I have also been to Justins concert. His concert was very well organized. It was an excellent concert with tons of dancers and back up singers. There was so many cool lights and decorations, it was an experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment